The complete A to Z of sending your Goods Safely To Amazon
1. Send us a Work Order with as much as detail as you can fill in at this stage and we will set up your account.
2. Tell your supplier our shipping address:
C/O ZEBRAPALS, INC
1323 Truman St
San Fernando CA 91340
Ph 213 944 0991
(This address is in the metropolitan area of Los Angeles)
Click on this – Google Maps Link
****You must include your name on the shipping address to us otherwise we will not be able to quickly identify your goods and match it against the work order you send to us.
Note: Overseas clients residing out of the USA: The first step in the process will be for you to obtain an EIN (US Tax ID) to be an importer of record. To do this, you can visit https://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small-Businesses-&-Self-Employed/Apply-for-an-Employer-Identification-Number-(EIN)-Online. You can then give this to your freight forwarder for an easier import process.
3. Please send to our Operations Manager’s email – email@example.com the shipping tracking numbers or shipping details when you have them so we can schedule it into our workflow and expedite a fast turn-around. She will be your primary point of contact to manage the work and expedite it to completion.
4. If you require Amazon FNSKU labeling, email us a .pdf with the SKU labels in 30 per sheet format on 8 1/2 x 11” size (this is a standard default size to select and can be generated as part of the steps as you prepare the shipment to send to Amazon). It is a good idea for us to label vs. Amazon doing it as it costs the same and gets your goods into inventory that much faster.
5. If you require us to pack your products into polybags or boxes, insert items such as postcards, affix packaging labels, label or bundle the product, apply suffocation warning labels, etc. to make it a complete sellable product for Amazon or E-commerce Fulfillment, please contact us for an accurate assessment of costs. For example, Amazon charges $1.40 for polybagging a product, we charge no-where near that!
6. Once your job is complete, we will send you box dimensions, weights and units per box so you can enter these into Amazon seller central (Manage FBA Inventory section) and generate shipping labels and send them to us as .pdf files. We will then print & apply them to the boxes and get them shipped out right away. If you have not done this before the following video will step you through the process for single box shipments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyN6qrVvmdA. Amazon bills you for this shipping service and depending on where the shipments are being sent, you will be charged from 40c-80c per lb by Amazon which is very reasonable and the best domestic freight price around anywhere. This other video shows you how to do LTL (pallet shipments): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM-DFvnN0T0
Note: If you make a mistake, you have only 24 hours only to cancel the shipment (if overseas maybe shorter as Amazon’s servers may be on a different time zone than you!)
Note: Please select UPS as the shipper, not FedEx as they do not service our area well and charge pickups fees which we do not want to pass onto you. UPS pickups are free and done twice a day.
Note: The exact syntax*, which Amazon systems will accept as a “ship from” address when you are shipping goods out to Amazon from us, is:
1323 Truman St,
*Syntax: (computer definition) The grammatical rules and structural patterns governing the ordered use of appropriate words and symbols for issuing commands, writing code, etc.,
in a particular software application or programming language.
7. We will email you a QuickBooks invoice when the shipment has been processed according to your work order and ready to go out the door. This QuickBooks invoice has a built-in option to pay by credit or debit card and will accept overseas cards. (Click on the green “pay now” button at the top of the electronic version of your invoice) For US customers or those who have a US Bank Account, you can also pay by ACH direct deposit via the QuickBooks invoice if more convenient and cheaper for you. Bank details are available upon request for wire transfers if needed. We have made payments to us quick and easy for you to do.
8. If Customs Duty & Fees are not paid by the supplier as part of your shipping arrangements please realize that ZEBRAPALS, INC. is NOT the importer of record of your goods because of course, these are YOUR goods. If importation services are required, ZEBRAPALS, INC. can make recommendations for companies that can assist with this process which we have successful working relationships with (see section “Shipping & Freight on our website). Please note customs clearance arrangements must be made separately. Zebrapals -if asked- can be designated as the “Ultimate Consignee” of your goods in the USA.
9. Sometimes the goods need to be repacked when they arrive. This depends on if the boxes arrive in decent enough condition to use again and if the boxes are not too heavy for Amazon to handle. Amazon only accepts shipping boxes with no more than 150 units in each box, and under 50lb (22.5kg) so they do not require heavy package labels. We try to keep the same boxes they were shipped in, but where they fall outside these parameters we have to repack into smaller boxes for Amazon to accept them and for the contents to arrive in good sellable condition. It is a good idea to ask your supplier to add extra product boxes (if your product has them) so we can quickly correct any damaged product.
10. Storage: If you require us to store your goods please have your supplier ship to us in strong cartons that can be stacked on top of each other so as to not take up unnecessary floor space in our warehouse. If we can stack pallets of your goods we can keep storage to our normal cost, if not we have to charge extra to cover the amount of floor space your goods may take to store safely without damage.
Let us know if you have any questions, we are happy to help you!
Our Service Agreement to You:
We will keep you updated if there are any unforeseen delays, however, most shipments can be handled in 1-3 business days from receipt of goods at our address depending on tasks to be performed.
All information on our clients and what products they are selling is kept strictly confidential and is not shared with anyone outside the company or within the online selling community.
By sending us your work order you agree to our terms and conditions which can be found at this link: (click on the link below)
Thanks very much for your business – and good selling!